Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Abuse Prevention Orders: Information for Plaintiffs (People Seeking Orders)
- What is Abuse?
- Who Can I Be Protected Against?
- What Can I Request Under an Abuse Prevention Order?
- How Do I Get an Abuse Prevention Order?
- How Long Does the Order Last?
- 10 Day Hearing
- How Do I Appeal?
- What Happens if the Defendant Does Something He or She is Not Supposed to Do?
- What if I Want to Change or Terminate (End) the Order?
- More Information for People Seeking Abuse Prevention Orders
Information for Defendants on Abuse Prevention Orders
- Abuse Prevention Orders: Information for Defendants
- I Just Received an Abuse Prevention Order: What Does this Mean?
- What Happens Next? Information for Defendants in Abuse Prevention Order Cases
- What Happens if I Do Something I am Ordered Not to Do?
- What if I Want to Change or End an Abuse Prevention Order Against Me?
- How Do I Appeal an Abuse Prevention Order Against Me?
- Abuse Prevention Orders: More Information for Defendants