Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Abuse Prevention Orders: Information for Plaintiffs (People Seeking Orders)
- What is Abuse?
- Who Can I Be Protected Against?
- What Can I Request Under an Abuse Prevention Order?
- How Do I Get an Abuse Prevention Order?
- How Long Does the Order Last?
- 10 Day Hearing
- How Do I Appeal?
- What Happens if the Defendant Does Something He or She is Not Supposed to Do?
- What if I Want to Change or Terminate (End) the Order?
- More Information for People Seeking Abuse Prevention Orders
Information for Defendants on Abuse Prevention Orders
- Abuse Prevention Orders: Information for Defendants
- I Just Received an Abuse Prevention Order: What Does this Mean?
- What Happens Next? Information for Defendants in Abuse Prevention Order Cases
- What Happens if I Do Something I am Ordered Not to Do?
- What if I Want to Change or End an Abuse Prevention Order Against Me?
- How Do I Appeal an Abuse Prevention Order Against Me?
- Abuse Prevention Orders: More Information for Defendants
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.