The procedures for Appeals from State agencies are set by the agencies themselves. Some appeals are commenced by filing a complaint in the Superior Court seeking judicial review of the agency's final decision. Others follow a different procedure.

If you want to appeal an agency's final decision you must check with that agency to learn the proper appeal procedure.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.