The procedures for Appeals from State agencies are set by the agencies themselves. Some appeals are commenced by filing a complaint in the Superior Court seeking judicial review of the agency's final decision. Others follow a different procedure.
If you want to appeal an agency's final decision you must check with that agency to learn the proper appeal procedure.
- The Right to an Appeal
- Stages of an Appeal
- Starting an Appeal
- Appealing a Civil Case from the District Court or Boston Municipal Court
- Appealing Final Decisions of the Appellate Division
- Appealing Cases from Housing Court
- Appealing Cases from Probate and Family Court
- Appealing Cases from Juvenile Court
- Appealing Cases from Land Court
- Appealing Civil Cases from Superior Court
- Appealing Small Claims Decisions
- Appealing Abuse Prevention Order Decisions
- Appealing Civil Motor Vehicle Infraction Decisions
- Appeals from State Agencies