How: Filing a notice of appeal in the Superior Court Clerk's Office.

When: Within thirty days of the entry of the judgment or final order on the docket of the Superior Court.

Where: The appeal is to the Massachusetts Appeals Court. You must follow the Massachusetts Rules of Appellate Procedure. See the Appeals Court Help Center for information on the appeals process.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.