How: Filing a notice of appeal in the Superior Court Clerk's Office.
When: Within thirty days of the entry of the judgment or final order on the docket of the Superior Court.
- The Right to an Appeal
- Stages of an Appeal
- Starting an Appeal
- Appealing a Civil Case from the District Court or Boston Municipal Court
- Appealing Final Decisions of the Appellate Division
- Appealing Cases from Housing Court
- Appealing Cases from Probate and Family Court
- Appealing Cases from Juvenile Court
- Appealing Cases from Land Court
- Appealing Civil Cases from Superior Court
- Appealing Small Claims Decisions
- Appealing Abuse Prevention Order Decisions
- Appealing Civil Motor Vehicle Infraction Decisions
- Appeals from State Agencies
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.