Sealing Criminal Records: You can find information on criminal records, including how to get your record sealed, at Criminal Records (link)
Court house locations, directions, and contact numbers (link to Court finder page)
Detailed information about show cause hearings: Standards of Judicial Practice: The Complaint Procedure
Part 3: Pre-Trial, Trial and Verdict
- What is a pre-trial conference date?
- What occurs at a pre-trial conference?
- How soon must a trial take place?
- How are cases decided at a trial?
- What happens at trial?
- What is a verdict?
- Can I appeal a guilty verdict?
- Can I appeal from a guilty plea?
- What happens if I do not go to court?
- What should I do if I miss a probation appointment?
- How can I get help if I am a victim of a crime?
- Where can I get help if I am a criminal defendant?
- More information on the criminal process