- On the first application to a job, an employer can not ask you if you about your criminal record.
- An employer can only ask for your criminal record if he or she gave you a conditional job offer.
- Your Criminal Record
- What is Not Included in a Criminal Record?
- How to Get a Copy of Your Own Criminal Record
- How to Get a Copy of Someone Else's Criminal Record
- What to Do if There are Mistakes on Your Criminal Record
- How to Seal Your Criminal Record
- Can an Employer See My Criminal Record?
- More Information on Criminal Records
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.