If you don’t want your marriage annulled and your spouse has requested an annulment because the marriage is “voidable,” you can request to “affirm” the marriage. This means you are asking the court to declare that you are still married.  

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.