An annulment action can be filed in the probate and family court for the county where either of you live, except that if either spouse still lives in the county where you had lived together, you must file in that county. You can find the county for your town at Where Do I File.

Forms that Must be Filed

You May Also Need to File

If you have children with your spouse:

If you have an attorney:

He or she must also file: Uniform Counsel Certification Form