An annulment action can be filed in the probate and family court for the county where either of you live, except that if either spouse still lives in the county where you had lived together, you must file in that county. You can find the county for your town at Where Do I File.
Forms that Must be Filed
- Complaint for Annulment
- Certified copy of civil marriage certificate . This is available from the Registry of Vital Records
- R-408-Certificate of Absolute Divorce or Annulment Statistical Information.
- Financial Statement. There are two different forms that are used, depending on your income.
You May Also Need to File
If you have children with your spouse:
- Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceedings
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet
If you have an attorney:
He or she must also file: Uniform Counsel Certification Form
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.