A custody or visitation arrangement can be changed (modified) by the court if the person wanting the change can show a significant change in circumstances since the judgment or temporary order was made and that the best interests of the children are not being met by the current arrangement.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.