$200 Filing Fee
$5.00 Summons Charge
Plus fees to sheriff or constable for service.
For more information about paying fees and what to do if you cannot afford them, see Paying Your Fees.
- Who Can File for Divorce?
- Where Do I File for Divorce?
- What Forms Do I File for Divorce?
- Divorce Fees
- The Divorce Process
- Motion to Request an Order for Your Spouse to Help Pay for an Attorney to Represent You in Your Divorce Case
- How Will Our Money and Things Get Divided?
- What is a Divorce Nisi?
- When is My Divorce Final?
- More Information about Divorce
- Parent Education
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.