This is a time between when a judge grants your divorce and when the divorce becomes final. It gives both people a chance to change their minds and make sure that the other person didn’t lie about their property before the divorce is final. There is nothing you need to do during this time, and your divorce will become final automatically.
- Who Can File for Divorce?
- Where Do I File for Divorce?
- What Forms Do I File for Divorce?
- Divorce Fees
- The Divorce Process
- Motion to Request an Order for Your Spouse to Help Pay for an Attorney to Represent You in Your Divorce Case
- How Will Our Money and Things Get Divided?
- What is a Divorce Nisi?
- When is My Divorce Final?
- More Information about Divorce
- Parent Education