• $50.00 for a Complaint for Modification relative to custody or visitation as well as a Joint Petition for Modification relative to custody or visitation.
  • $5.00 for a Summons if you are filing a Complaint.
  • No fee for filing a motion to change to a Temporary Order.

For information on how to pay your fees, and what to do if you can’t afford them, see Paying Your Fees.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.