You can file for divorce in Massachusetts if you have lived in the state for one year, or if the reason the marriage ended happened in Massachusetts and you have lived in Massachusetts as a couple.
- Who Can File for Divorce?
- Where Do I File for Divorce?
- What Forms Do I File for Divorce?
- Divorce Fees
- The Divorce Process
- Motion to Request an Order for Your Spouse to Help Pay for an Attorney to Represent You in Your Divorce Case
- How Will Our Money and Things Get Divided?
- What is a Divorce Nisi?
- When is My Divorce Final?
- More Information about Divorce
- Parent Education