|Form/Document Name||Form Number||Always Required||Required Only if……….|
|Petition for Appointment of Guardian of Minor file size 1MB||MPC 140||×|
|Notarized Waiver and Consent to Petition file size 1MB||MPC 440||Parent or Parents agree(s) with appointment of guardian|
|Notarized and Verified Consent to Nomination by Minor file size 1MB||MPC 441||Minor is 14 years old or older|
|Affidavit Disclosing Care and Custody||OCAJ-1||×|
|Bond file size 1MB||MPC 801||×|
|Military Affidavit||MPC 470||If all parents and interested parties have NOT consented|
|Request for Counsel||MPC 301||The minor or someone acting on their behalf wants to request counsel|
|Verified Motion for Appointment of Temporary Guardian||MCP 340||The proposed guardian needs court authority quickly.|
|Affidavit of Indigency file size 1MB||You cannot afford to pay for service or other costs related to the Petition to be appointed as Guardian|
Guardians and Caregivers of Minors
- Guardians of Children and Other Non-Parent Caregivers
- Who Can Request a Guardianship of a Minor? Who Can Become a Guardian?
- Where Do I File for Guardianship of a Minor?
- What Forms Do I File for Guardianship of a Minor?
- The Guardianship Process
- Getting Help with Filing for Guardianship
- After You Are Named Guardian of a Minor
- More Information about Caregivers and Guardians