This section provides information about motor vehicle violations, what to do if you get a traffic ticket, and how to appeal a motor vehicle citations.
There is also information about non-criminal infractions such as littering, jaywalking, bicycling violations, and leash laws.
Other Types of Tickets
- Bicycle Infractions
- Building Code or Fire Code Infractions
- Bus Fare Evasion
- City or Town Ordinance or By-law Violations
- Dog Control Violations
- Environmental Violations
- Littering and Trash Disposal Violations
- Marijuana Possession
- MBTA Fare Evasion
- MBTA Smoking Infractions
- Motorboat Infractions
- State Parks, Forests or Recreation Areas Infractions
- Decriminalization of Misdemeanors and By-Laws