G.L. c.90B, s.14(a)

Fine or Other Penalty

May be civil or criminal, depending on the specific offense
Fines and penalties vary, depending on the specific offense


When a criminal complaint has been issued for specified offenses (see statute), you may close the case civilly by paying a fine to the clerk-magistrate.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.