Fine or Other Penalty
Fine of $50.
As an alternative to criminal proceedings, a park ranger may give you written notice to appear before a clerk-magistrate of the District Court or Boston Municipal Court within 21 days and pay the fine.
What happens if I don’t pay?
If you don’t pay the fine, the clerk shall notify the park ranger concerned, who will file a criminal complaint application.
Other Types of Tickets
- Bicycle Infractions
- Building Code or Fire Code Infractions
- Bus Fare Evasion
- City or Town Ordinance or By-law Violations
- Dog Control Violations
- Environmental Violations
- Littering and Trash Disposal Violations
- Marijuana Possession
- MBTA Fare Evasion
- MBTA Smoking Infractions
- Motorboat Infractions
- State Parks, Forests or Recreation Areas Infractions
- Decriminalization of Misdemeanors and By-Laws