G.L. c.132A, s.7-7A
304 CMR 12 pdf format of 304 CMR 12.00 Forest and Parks Rules State Parks

Fine or Other Penalty

 Fine of $50.


As an alternative to criminal proceedings, a park ranger may give you written notice to appear before a clerk-magistrate of the District Court or Boston Municipal Court within 21 days and pay the fine.

What happens if I don’t pay?

If you don’t pay the fine, the clerk shall notify the park ranger concerned, who will file a criminal complaint application.