A detailed description of each probate process, including required forms, can be found in the MUPC Estate Administration Procedural Guide file size 3MB .
Probate of Wills and Estates
- Is it always necessary to probate an estate?
- Is there a deadline to probate an estate?
- Who can be appointed personal representative?
- What options are available to probate an estate?
- Do I have to give notice to heirs/devisees of a probate proceeding?
- Is there a simplified procedure for an estate with minimal assets and no real estate?
- Do I need to pay a filing fee to probate an estate?
- Where can I find more information?
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.