Supreme Judicial Court Conference Space
Second Floor Conference Suite (Room 2-100)
- A limited number of stacking chairs, 18" x 60" folding tables, 30" x 43" pedestal tables are available
- Equiped with large conference table (48" x 107")
- Access to catering "kitchen"
- A/V equipment available (projector, VCR/DVD player with monitor, lectern with sound system)
- 125 lecture style comfortably (maximum 150)
- 65-70 class-room style
- 200-250 stand-up reception
Holmes Courtroom (Courtroom 2)
- Usage available for educational programming including mock trials and moot court programs
Great Hall (First Floor)
- Generally only available if the event cannot be held in the Conference Suite due to capacity limits
- Limited to events taking place after court hours
- A limited number of stacking chairs and 1.5' x 5' folding tables can be made available
- Sound system with lectern is available
- 325 lecture style
- 440 stand-up reception
*Generally, 6 square feet per person is needed for stand up or non-seating functions; 12 square feet per person is required for a dinner w/ 60" round tables.
Note: Capacity is based on standards for occupant loads found in Architectural Graphic Standards, 10th edition, 2000, p.8. Variances depend on whether person is standing, seated in a chair or at a table and additional equipment and/or furniture also located in the space.