Supreme Judicial Court Pro Bono Recognition Program Honor Roll
About the Pro Bono Recognition Program Honor Roll
The Pro Bono Recognition Program Honor Roll, administered by the Supreme Judicial Court Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services, honors each year those law firms, solo practitioners, in-house corporate counsel offices, government attorneys offices, non-profit organizations and law school faculties which certify that, in the relevant time period, they have met the criteria linked to below. This Program is entirely voluntary.
The law firms, solo practitioners, in-house corporate counsel offices, government attorneys offices, non-profit organizations and law schools which so certify shall receive a letter of acknowledgement and appreciation for their commitment to pro bono legal work, shall be listed on the SJC website on the Pro Bono Honor Roll.
The criteria and certification form for calendar year 2012 are now available below. Organizations that certify prior to September 27, 2013 will be invited to an October 2013 recognition event at the John Adams Courthouse.
Certification Form New! -- Please note that the data requested on the certification form will not be used to verify certification, but purely to gauge the success of the delivery of pro bono legal services in Massachusetts.
2012 Pro Bono Honor Roll The following organizations have certified that they have met the Pro Bono Honor Roll criteria for calendar year 2012:
- Anne L. Berger - Lynnfield, MA
- Choate Hall & Stewart LLP - Boston, MA
- Collora LLP - Boston, MA
- Dechert LLP - Boston, MA
- Foley Hoag LLP - Boston, MA
- Galat Law - Newburyport, MA
- Goodwin Procter LLP - Boston, MA
- Grossberg Law Offices - Boston, MA
- Hoffey Law Office - Brookfield, MA
- Hutchins Law, P.C. - Northborough, MA
- Jessica A. Levy - South Hadley, MA
- Jones Day - Boston, MA
- The Law Office of Christopher T. Saccardi - Somerville, MA
- Law Office of Gary Allen - Quincy, MA
- Law Office of Heather M. Ward - Boston, MA
- Law Office of Jessica D. Baker - Foxboro, MA
- Law Offices of Kenneth Reisman - Newton Upper Falls, MA
- The Law Office of Lawrence A. Wind - Brighton, MA
- Law Office of Philip H. Madell - Topsfield, MA
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. - Boston, MA
- Renee Wetstein - Northampton, MA
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP - Boston, MA
- Stanziani Law Offices - Lynnfield, MA
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP - Boston, MA