February 5, 1986
- Comment on Marine Fisheries Report by Division of Marine
Fisheries, p. 1.
- CFIP Applications, p. 1.
- Coastal Resources Advisory Board New Members, p. 1.
- New CZM Staff, p. 2.
- Second Round of CFIP Grants Awarded, p. 1.
- What Is CZM? Staff Profiles, p. 2.
- Buzzards Bay Project, p. 4.
- Update: Boston Harbor; MWRA, Save the Harbor/Save the Bay,
Research Agenda, Changes in Wetlands Regulations, p. 5.
- Central Portions of Nantucket Sound Ruled to Be "High Seas" by
the Supreme Court, p. 1.
- Gas and Oil Lease Sales Proposed for Georges Bank, p. 2.
- Update on Coastal Legislation: Boatyard Preservation,
Saltwater Fishing License, Public Access, p. 3.
- Environmental Planning for Cape Cod, p. 4.
- EOEA Report: Environmental Accomplishments on Cape Cod and the
Islands: A State and Local Partnership, p. 5.
- Congress Renews CZM Funding, p. 5.
- Weir River Nominated for ACEC Status, p. 6.
- Are Regulations Sinking Marinas?, p. 1.
- An Outsiders View of the Massachusetts Permit System for
Marinas, p. 2.
- Regulatory Relief for Marinas--A Preview by Charlie Natale,
Division of Waterways, DEQE, p. 2.
- Can CZM Policies Help Marinas?, p. 3.
- Regulations: A Marina Owner's Perspective, p. 3.
- The Boatyard Preservation Act, p. 4.
- Obtaining the Permits: One Perspective, p. 4.
- Technical Assistance from CZM, p. 4.
- Announcing Amended DEQE Wetlands Protection Act Regulations,
- Harbor Cruise for Students, p. 5.
- 4th Annual Run of the Charles Canoe Race, p. 5.
- New Bio-Engineer at DEQE for Marine Water Quality Issues, p.
- CZM Southeast Office Opens--Region Profile, p. 1.
- Land Banks Levying Taxes, p. 2.
- CZM Adds New Staff, p. 3.
- New Publication, Salt Ponds and Tidal Inlets, Available from
the Lloyd Center, p. 3.
- Boston Seafood Festival, p. 4.
- Seafood Facts, Other Options for Fish Consumers, p. 4.
- CZM on Cape Cod, p. 5.
- Planning for Sea Level Changes, p. 1.
- Water Quality Staff Joins CZM, p. 3.
- Wildlife Habitat Added to Public Interests Protected by
Wetlands Protection Act, p. 4.
- CFIP Third Round Grants Available--Total Awards for First Two
Rounds Given, p. 5.
- Coastweek Celebration, 1986, p.1.
- Background on the Self-Help Program, p. 2.
- Buzzards Bay Day, p. 3.
- Update: Publications & Courses, p. 4.
- CZM Coastweek Conference, 1986--Agenda, p. 5.
- Wetlands Restriction Program Implementation, p. 1.
- The Restriction Process, p. 2.
- Update: Marine Water Quality: State Action, Monitoring Boston
Harbor, MWRA News, p. 3.
- CZM Welcomes New Staff, p. 4.
- New Northeast Multispecies Fishery Management Plan for
Groundfish in Effect, p. 4.
- Will Canada Drill on Georges Bank?, p. 5.
- President Reagan Vetoes Clean Water Bill, p. 1.
- Areas of Critical Environmental Concern, p. 2.
- Bylaws on Buzzards Bay, p. 2.
- Interior Plans for Lease Sale in the North Atlantic, p. 3.
- DEQE Hires Enforcement Staff for Wetlands, p. 4.
- Good Science and Good Management for Boston Harbor, p. 5.
- Christmas Trees on the Beach?, p. 6.