- CZM Decisions Guide Two Federal Projects: Boston's Fan Pier
and the Massachusetts Bay Disposal Site, p. 1.
- Understanding Federal Consistency, p. 2.
- CZM Statutory and Regulatory Authorities, p. 2.
- Taking Federal Consistency Across State Lines -- The Seabrook
Case, p. 3.
- Massachusetts Bays Annual Symposium Planned, p. 3.
- A Setback for Federal Consistency in North Carolina, p. 3.
- Northeaster Batters Massachusetts Coast, p. 4.
- Important Coastal Issues Facing the 103rd Congress, p. 1.
- Inland and Coastal ACEC Programs Merge, p. 2.
- Gulf of Maine Council Continues Regional Initiatives, p. 2.
- CZM Initiates Aquaculture Project, p. 2.
- Who's Who at CZM, p. 3.
- Clean State Executive Order Issued, p. 4.
- Mass Bays Newsletter Off the Press, p. 4.
- Coastal Nonpoint Guidance Finalized, p. 4.
- Environmental Education Guide Released, p. 4.
- Buzzards Bay Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan
Available, p. 4.
- Announcement of Trudy Coxe as Environment Secretary, p. 1.
- Information on the Boundaries of the Coastal Zone, p. 2.
- Urgent Message From the Director for Support of Federal Budget
Funding for Coastal Programs, p. 3.
- Task Force to Resolve Questions Concerning Boston's Fan Pier
Project, p. 3.
- EPA Awards Pollution Prevention Grant to CZM, p. 3.
- EPA Approves Outfall Biological Assessment, p. 3.
- 1993 Massachusetts Legislation of Interest to CZM, p. 4.
- 1993-94 CZM Tide Chart, p. 4.
- Gulf of Maine Council Seeks Advice on Its Action Plan, p. 4.
- Gulf of Maine Council's Annual Report Available, p. 4.
- The 5th Annual World Wildlife Fund Innovation Grants
Available, p. 4.
- Society of Soil Scientists of Southern New England Announce
the Availability of Proceedings from November 1992 Conference,
- Two Corps of Engineers Reports Available: One on Potential
Flood Impacts in Mashpee; Another on the Implications of
Removing Four Tidal Flood Gates in Green Harbor, Marshfield,
- Stellwagen Bank Designated a National Marine Sanctuary, p. 1.
- Remarks of Commerce Secretary Ron Brown at the Dedication, p.
- Hurricane Season upon Us, p. 2.
- Updated ACEC Program Guide Now Available, p. 2.
- Fisheries Research on Stellwagen Bank, p. 3.
- Task Force Developing Barrier Beach Management
Recommendations, p. 3.
- The Status of the Piping Plover in Massachusetts, p. 3.
- Fall and Winter ACEC Regional Meetings to Focus on
Stewardship, p. 4.
- Mass Bays Program Action Grants Awarded, p. 4.
- Fan Pier Task Force Releases Report, p. 4.
- State Applying for Federal Pump Out Monies, p. 4.
- Nonpoint Source Program Funding Available, p. 4.
- COASTSWEEP Call for Volunteers, p. 4.
- COASTSWEEP 1993, p. 1.
- Pazolt vs. LaForte et al., Private Landowner in Truro Sues
Aquaculturist, p. 2.
- Flood Insurance Bill Reintroduced into U.S. Senate, p. 3.
- Restoration of Sagamore Marsh Selected as Possible Coastal
America Site, p. 3.
- Draft Title 5 Regulations to Be Released, p. 3.
- CZM and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute Expand Shorewatch
Series, p. 3.
- DEP Releases its Nonpoint Source Management "Mega" Manual, p.
- Massachusetts Bays Program Annual Reports Available, p. 3.
- Action Plan for Nantucket and Madaket Harbor Accepted, p. 3.
- Introduction to New CZM Director, Peg Brady, p. 1.
- Announcement of Proposed Open Space Bond Bill, p. 2.
- A Few Questions Answered About Open Space, p. 2.
- Massachusetts Awarded Federal Pump Out Grants, p. 2.
- Introduction to the Planning of Massachusetts' Coastal
Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program, p. A.
- Nonpoint Source Pollution Survey Responses, p. B.
- Analyzing Nonpoint Source Survey Results, p. C.
- The Nonpoint Source Pollution Program Team, p. D.
- CZM Director, Jeff Benoit, Moves to Post in Washington, p. 3.
- National CZM Funding Increases, p. 3.
- Shellfish Restoration Program Announced, p. 3.
- CZM Assistant Director Steve Bliven Leaves Program, p. 3.
- Title 5 Regulations Under Review, p. 4.
- Organizational Changes at EOEA, DEP, and CZM, p. 4.
- News From the Buzzards Bay Project, p. 4.