Final Massachusetts Ocean Management Plan Corrections
The Massachusetts Ocean Management Plan was promulgated on December 31, 2009. An electronic copy of the plan can be downloaded from the Massachusetts Ocean Management Plan website.
The following typographical/printing errors have been noted in the promulgated version of the plan:
- On page 2-15, the correct figure reference in the footnote should be 2-19.
- On page 2-19, the title for Table 2-5 should read as follows:
Table 2-5 - Siting and performance standards for cables and pipelines (see Figures 2-23 and 2-24)
- Figure 2-21 should include intertidal flats as a special, sensitive, or unique resource, as referenced in Table 2-3 on page 2-13.
- Table 4-6 of the Baseline Assessment (page BA-53) contained misspelled species names, which are correct in this edited table 4-6 (PDF, 92 KB).
- Due to a printer error, Figure 6.3 of the Baseline Assessment is missing the data layers. See the correct Figure 6.3 (PDF, 1.4 MB) with its intended layers.