Public Boat Mooring (seasonal
60 slots are available at Land Boulevard, downstream from Longfellow
Bridge, on a first-come, first-served basis. Notice of availability
is posted in the newspapers in March; you must have your own
anchor and mooring ball. Mooring season runs from May 16 through
All moorings must be out of the water by November 17th.
All applications must be in by Friday,April 26. Lottery for moorings will
be held on May 4th. Applications are also available at 251
Causeway from March 18 through April 26.
For more information contact:
DCR Boston Region Headquarters
165 Day Blvd.
South Boston MA 02116
Public Boat Launching Ramp
Daly Recreational Center, Nonantum Road, Brighton.
- Clarendon Street, Back Bay
- Hatch Shell, Embankment Road
- Pinckney Street, Back Bay
- Brooks Street at Nonantum Road, Brighton
- Artesani Playground
off Soldiers Field Road, Brighton
- Charles River Dam at the Museum
- Watertown Square, Charles River Road.