Fiscal Year 2014
PDF | WORD
Partners Next Steps
Schedule of Funding
Director of Partnerships Conrad Crawford
Partnerships Matching Funds Program home
Matching Funds Program
- Partners may be community groups, friends groups, park advocacy groups, corporations, institutions, and individuals.
- DCR gives priority to applications from multiple partners working collaboratively to complete a project. The agency welcomes dedicated individuals who work collaboratively toward the improvement of the Commonwealth’s environmental, historic, and cultural resources.
- DCR only considers applications that will provide a match of non-state funds for capital projects at the agency’s parks, open spaces, and properties.
- DCR will consider applications for projects that may require more
than one fiscal year to plan and complete. These applications
are more likely to be successful if potential partners contact
the Partnerships office to arrange discussion of project details
with DCR’s Planning and Engineering staff in advance of
- Partnerships Matching Funds Program provides a dollar-for-dollar match for private, non-state funding partners for capital projects.
- DCR will consider a 2:1 match on contributions of up to and including $25,000.
- Only monetary contributions will be matched.
- DCR will manage the implementation of the projects, in close consultation with the partner(s) making the contributions.