PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
321 CMR 3.02: Hunting Particular Game
June 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM at the MA DFW Western District
Office, 88 Old Windsor Road, Dalton, Massachusetts
In accordance with Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 30A, § 2, NOTICE is hereby given of a public hearing to be held at 3:00 P.M. on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at the Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife, Western District Office, 88 Old Windsor Road, Dalton, Massachusetts to establish rules and regulations relative to the regulations concerning the game harvest reporting and to hunting, fishing, and trapping license classes.
Directions -- Western District Office, Dalton
Plain Language Summary of Hearing Proposal:
Under DFW's regulations, hunters are required to immediately tag certain
game after it is harvested, and report it by presenting the harvested
game at a game check station in order to receive the necessary DFW seal.
The proposed amendments would provide an alternative online option for
sportsmen and sportswomen to report the harvest of game and obtain the
Proposed Regulatory Language:
Below are links to the proposed regulations text. Red text with strike-through indicates proposed text deletion.
- 321 CMR 3.02(1): Hunting of Black Bear in Massachusetts
- 321 CMR 3.02(3): Hunting of Bobcat, Fox and Coyote in Massachusetts
- 321 CMR 3.02(4): Hunting of White-tailed Deer in Massachusetts
- 321 CMR 3.02(5): Hunting, Particular Game
- 321 CMR 3.02(5): Hunting, Particular Game, Turkey
- 321 CMR 2.06: Classes of Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping Licenses
Fisheries and Wildlife Board Action: