Generally, any corporation, association, or organization that is licensed by any city or town in Massachusetts to sell alcoholic beverages and which was organized under Chapter 180 of Massachusetts General Laws, including fraternal organizations, must pay a yearly excise of .57 percent on the gross receipts from the sale of alcoholic beverages. Any corporation, association, or organization that is subject to the business corporation excise, or that is a chartered veterans' organization that maintains quarters for the exclusive use of its members, is not liable for this excise.   More

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.