In order to obtain a liquor license or for other reasons, corporations and other organizations often need proof that all state tax liabilities have been met, in the form of a "Certificate of Good Standing" or a "Certificate of Compliance." To obtain a Certificate of Good Standing, visit the Department's Certificate of Good Standing website.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.