As a Business Master Administrator (BMA), I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions governing the use of the Massachusetts Department of Revenue's (DOR) WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS account on behalf of the business entity (company) which I represent as a BMA:
- I certify that I am duly authorized to act on behalf of my company regarding its tax account with the DOR and to register with the DOR as a BMA on behalf of such company.
- My WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS username and password (WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS Credentials) will be issued to me exclusively for the purpose of enabling me to conduct WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS tax functions with DOR on behalf of my company.
- I must keep my WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS Credentials confidential, and not knowingly allow anyone else, including co-workers, to use them for any reason.
- I am not authorized to allow anyone else to have access to, and I am not authorized to release, any tax information accessed through my WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS Credentials, without the express permission of my company.
- My company and I are jointly responsible for my WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS Credentials. Both my company and I can be held accountable for any access gained and/or any transactions attempted or completed with these Credentials by me or anyone else who gains access to the WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS system as a result of my negligence in failing to safeguard this information.
- I will immediately report to my company any information that would lead a reasonable person to believe that someone else other than me had obtained access to my WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS Credentials.
- I will not use my WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS credentials for personal use. I will only use these credentials for the purpose of WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS functions and performing job-related activities authorized by my employer.
- I will disable my BMA account if I leave the employ of my company, or if my job responsibilities change such that WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS administration or access is no longer part of my responsibilities. My company's WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS account can only be re-enabled by the full WEBFILE FOR BUSINESS registration process.