- - Applications needed by business operators, professionals and organizations to register with Massachusetts Department of Revenue to collect trustee taxes.
- - DOR's online payment and filing system, is easy to use, secure and free. You can file and pay sales and use tax, sales tax on meals and beverages, sales tax on telecommunications, and withholding tax on wages. You can also pay most other tax types as well as corporate estimated tax and corporate extensions. Visit WebFile for Business and take a tour.
- Business Telefile - If you do not have access to a computer you may Business Telefile to file and/or pay certain taxes.
Note: The TeleFile option for meals tax vendors will be discontinued effective October 1, 2009. Meals tax vendors previously using TeleFile are encouraged to register and file using WebFile for Business.
- Resolve and Pay your Failure to File Notice Online
- If you received a failure to file notice (FFNB) you can now pay and resolve your notice online.
- New Hire Reporting - Allows employers to report the hiring of an employee.
- Payment Agreement System - You can use this application to pay bills or apply for a monthly payment agreement.
- Certificate of Good Standing - Request a Certificate of Good Standing online and receive verification that all taxes are paid in full.
- Sales Tax Resale Certificate Verification system
- Verify customers' sales and use tax registration online. Simply enter your FID number, the buyer's FID number and legal name to verify that your customer's resale status is valid.
- ST-6 or ST-6E - File and pay sales tax on a personal sale of a boat, snowmobile, recreational and/or all-terrain vehicle. Registered dealers can use this application in order to provide a purchaser with a sales tax receipt for registration. However a dealer must continue to pay sales taxes on Form ST-9.
- National Medical Support Notice - Find out more information on the new federally mandated notice designed to assist businesses that employ noncustodial parents obligated to pay medical support for their children.
- Join DOR's Mailing List - The Massachusetts Department of Revenue distributes Commissioner Updates and its public written statements, i.e., Directives, Letter Rulings, Regulations, and Technical Information Releases, via e-mail. These documents are distributed from time to time as they are completed and approved.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.