- The regulations are for removal and/or replacement of UST's only and not remediation.
- Only one grant application may be submitted per entity per year and must be limited to one location only.
- Applications must be received within 12 months of completion of the work for which the grant is sought.
- Grants are divided into four categories and may be subject to a rating system.
- Regulations cite 503 CMR 3.00.
The grant application must be signed by a chief administrative officer and the Federal Identification Number must be included on the last page of the application. Please submit the application with appropriate documentation and proof of payment along with a brief description of the work performed. If applying for pre-approval, please provide two cost estimates of work to be performed.
If you submitted a grant for consideration during FY 06 which was not approved, please resubmit on a new FY 07 application. Applicants seeking pre-approval must file an application by December 1, 2006. All other applicants seeking reimbursement for FY 07 money must have all work completed and the application filed by June 1, 2007.
Click here for the grant application; regulations may be obtained at the State Bookstore, telephone (617) 727-2834, or through our website. If you have any questions please call Stuart Glass at (617) 626-2606.