Task Code 2.1 through 2.29
Proof of Report Submissions
UST Board Approval Date - 12/18/03
When seeking reimbursement for reports under Task Codes 2.1 through 2.29, proof of delivery to the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) shall be demonstrated utilizing any of the following:
A copy of the DEP Transmittal Document and proof of delivery utilizing one of the following items:
- A copy of the transmittal document bearing a DEP "received" date stamp
- Return Receipt from US Mail or proof of delivery from other type of courier service
- Electronic receipt verification from the DEP
- Screen print of report status utilizing the DEP database
- Documentation must reflect the DEP Release Tracking Number
- If reports are not completed at the time of request, claimant shall indicate the expected completion date
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.