- General Setting of Dispensing Facility
- Site Access
- Site Topography and Features
- Hydrologic Features
- Land Use
- Current use of Dispensing Facility
- Soil stockpiles; covered, condition, volume, etc.
- Past use of Dispensing Facility (if evidence exists)
- Current and past use of abutting properties
- General use of surrounding area (urban, industrial, suburban)
- Proximity to schools, surface water bodies, wetlands, known Disposal Sites
- Geologic, hydrogeologic, and topographic conditions
- Description of structures
- Potable water supply
- Sewage disposal system
- Storm water drainage
- Bay drains and oil water separators
- Above ground storage tanks
- Means of heating/cooling the buildings on the property
- Wastewater systems
- Septic system
- Dispensing Facility Operations
- Number of vent pipes (to confirm number and existence of USTs)
- Presence of hazardous substances (drums: type, number, disposition)
- Brief chemical inventory including quantity and chemical/waste being stored
- Pools of liquid
- Unidentified containers
- PCBs: electrical or hydraulic equipment suspected of containing PCBs
- Stains or corrosion on floors, walls, or ceilings
- Pits, ponds, lagoons
- Stained soil or pavement
- Stressed vegetation
- Solid waste
- Wells: private wells, dry wells, irrigation wells, injection wells, abandoned wells, monitoring wells
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.