As an attorney, court employee, service provider or child support case manager, you are a partner in the mission to improve the well being of Massachusetts' children.

I would like to...

Liens, Workers' Compensation Claims
Contact: John Glavin (617-626-4156)
Submit documents by fax: 617-626-4059

Payment Intercept Program (PIP): Insurance Claim and Public Retirement Payment Intercepts for Past-Due Child Support
Contact: Philip Jones at