Be prepared! Before you go to court, it might be helpful for you to review the information package for the court you are visiting. The court packages contain useful information such as what to bring, what not to bring, what to expect, where to go when you arrive, etc.
Select the Probate and Family Court you will be visiting:
|Hampden||Hampshire||Franklin Temporary Location|
Each of the court packages is divided as follows:
1. Pre-court hearing information: questions: 1 - 6
2. Courthouse information (location, lunch, bathrooms, Clerk's office): questions: 7 - 10
3. Check-in information: questions: 11 - 16
4. Court hearing information: questions: 17 - 22
5. Courtroom procedures and judge's decision: questions: 23 - 25
6. Visitation and custody information: question: 26
7. Payment information: questions: 27 - 29
8. Contempt information: questions: 30 - 33
9. GMT (Paternity) information: questions: 34 - 44
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.