- Child Support - Chapter 119A
- M.G.L.c. 62E, Section 2 - Report of wages paid; hiring reports
- M.G.L.c. 62E, Section 3 - Wage reporting and financial institution match system; inter-agency agreements
- M.G.L.c.119A, s.12 State Law Governing Use of the National Medical Support Notice and Employer Responsibilities
- 830 CMR 62E.2.1 Reporting of New Hires
- 830 CMR 175.24D.1.1 Intercept of Insurance Payments to Satisfy Child Support Liens
- 830 CMR 18.18A.1 Cooperation by Applicants for and Recipients of Public Assistance with Efforts by the Child Support Enforcement Division of the Department of Revenue to Establish Parentage and Establish, Modify and Enforce Child Support Orders
- 830 CMR 119A.5.1 Child Support Enforcement Electronic Funds Transfer Program
- 830 CMR 119A.6.1 Assessment of Interest and Penalties on Past-Due Child Support
- 830 CMR 119A.6.2 Settlement or Equitable Adjustment of Child Support Arrearages Owed to the Commonwealth
- U.S. Code Search for U.S. Codes
- 42 USCS Section 653a - State Directory of New Hires
- 15 U.S.C., Section 1673(b) Consumer Credit Protection Act
- 42 U.S.C., Section 666(a)(19) Federal Authority to Implement the National Medical Support Notice
- CSE Directive 09 - 01: Unclear or Ambiguous Orders
- CSE Directive 04 - 1: Mandatory Electronic Payments
- DOR Directive 94 - 10 Bank Match Program
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.