This form is used in two ways.
1) As an application for a parent who wants to apply for DOR's full child support enforcement services.
2) As an intake form to collect information about child support orders for the Massachusetts case registry as required by law.
*** If you already have a child support order, please complete this form, print it, attach your order to it, and send it to DOR. ***
- If you have previously submitted an Application for Services and have received your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and password, please enter them in the "Log In" box to access your information.
- To setup, change, or cancel direct deposit, log in to the Case Manager, choose "Account Services," and then select "Direct Deposit."
- This online form allows you to get an estimate of the amount of money the court might order for child support, or an estimate of the amount of money the court might order if you ask the court to make a change in the amount of your current child support order.