As an employee with the Department of Revenue, you will be offered competitive salaries, a stable work environment, excellent work/life balance, and a competitive benefits and retirement package.
Our benefits are designed to meet the needs of a diverse workforce, including:
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Professional and fun working environment
- Flex-time schedules
- Continuous training opportunities
- Statewide office locations
- Leave - vacation, sick and holidays
- Insurance, including medical, dental, life insurance, and long term disability
- Public Employees Retirement
- Deferred Compensation Plan
Be sure to visit the Massachusetts State Employees career site for a .