Need to amend your tax return? Want to dispute a tax bill, penalty, or audit finding? Most taxpayers can do both online! It’s fast, simple and secure.

Individuals: go to DOR’s WebFile for Income application.

Taxpayers filing IFTA, Alcoholic Beverages, Ferry Embarkation Fee, or non-resident motor vehicle excise: go to MassTaxConnect.

Most other businesses filing withholding, sales, meals, or rooms occupancy tax: go to DOR's WebFile for Business

Note: For now, there are certain tax categories that can't file abatements or amended returns online. 

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.