Certain taxpayers are required to file their returns and make their payments electronically. MassTaxConnect is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and allows you to file returns, make payments, view payment histories and maintain their accounts securely, online. For more information, or to register visit MassTaxConnect.
- Form 63 FI , Financial Institution Excise Return and Instructions (Revised March 3, 2016. Tax rates on page 2, lines 4 and 5 updated)
- Form 63-20P , Premium Excise Return for Life Insurance Companies and Instructions
- Form 63-23P , Premium Excise Return for Insurance Companies and Instructions
- Form 63-29A , Ocean Marine Profits Tax Return and Instructions
- Form 121A , Urban Redevelopment Excise Return and Instructions
- Form 355-7004 Misc. , Application for Extension of Time to File Financial Institution, Insurance or Miscellaneous (Note: Revised February 5, 2016)