Certain taxpayers are required to file their returns and make their payments electronically. MassTaxConnect is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and allows you to file returns, make payments, view payment histories and maintain their accounts securely, online. For more information, or to register visit MassTaxConnect.
- Form 63 FI , Financial Institution Excise Return (Updated January 26, 2017: Lines 4 and 5 updated to reflect current tax rates) and Instructions
- Form 63-20P , Premium Excise Return for Life Insurance Companies and Instructions
- Form 63-23P , Premium Excise Return for Insurance Companies and Instructions
- Form 63-29A , Ocean Marine Profits Tax Return (Revised November 4, 2016; changes noted on file) and Instructions .
- Form 121A , Urban Redevelopment Excise Return (Revised November 4, 2016; changes noted on file) and Instructions .