- General Rules
- Massachusetts Deductions on Form 1 and Form 1-NR/PY
- Massachusetts Deductions on Schedule Y
Massachusetts Taxable Income is Massachusetts adjusted gross income less specific Massachusetts deductions found on Form 1, lines 11 - 14 (Form 1-NR/PY, Lines 15 - 18) and Schedule Y, Lines 11 – 16 as well as the deduction for exemptions. Taxable income is the figure used to determine actual tax due.
- Child Care Expenses for Child under Age 13 or Disabled Dependent or Spouse
- Dependent Member(s) of Household under Age 12, or Dependents Age 65 or Older, or Disabled Dependents Deduction
- Rent Paid
- Social Security (FICA) and Medicare Deduction
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.