- Death Benefits Paid by Reason of the Death of an Employee Who is a Terrorist Victim (see TIR 02-19 below)
- Discharge of Indebtedness by Reason of Death due to Terrorist Attack (see TIR 02-19 below)
- Disability Income Related to a Terroristic or Military Action to the Extent Included in Federal Gross Income (see TIR 02-19 below)
- Extensions Relating to the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks
- Qualified Disaster Relief Payment Resulting from a Terroristic or Military Action to the Extent Included in Federal Gross Income (see TIR 02-19 below)
Victims of the Holocaust:
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.