The Automated Tax Rate Recap program has been updated for FY2013.
Program specifications to run the Automated Tax Rate Recap are as follows:
- A personal computer with Microsoft Office 97 Excel or greater
- Internet access for downloading Recap13.exe program
- Any Windows compatible printer
- Approximately 2MB of hard disk space
In completing the FY2013 Automated Tax Rate Recap Program, follow instructions listed below:
- Your computer's video setting and monitor will determine how each form is displayed on screen. Use the Zoom function to shrink or enlarge the display for optimized viewing.
- Use the Tab key to move between data entry cells.
- Worksheets have been protected and data entry is allowed only in appropriate cells.
- A special Print Menu is available on the Excel Menu bar. Print all worksheets using this menu to ensure proper formatting of the forms. Also, forms will print out with date and time stamps appearing on the bottom of each form. Recap and Pro Forma pages 2, 3 and 4 will display the city, town or district name at the top right corner of each page.
- All signature lines have been locked - sign the form after it has been printed.
- Do not use cut, copy or paste functions to move data in the workbook.
BLA Forms/LA-4 Completed
To send in your LA-4 and other Bureau of Local Assessment forms, either e-mail the entire RECAP13.xls to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail or fax signed copies) or copy the entire RECAP13.xls file to a blank diskette or CD and mail it to the Bureau of Local Assessment office in Boston with signed copies.
BOA Forms/Tax Rate/Pro Forma Recap Completed
To e-mail the official submission of the Tax Rate or Pro Forma Recap form, send to email@example.com. Follow-up your e-mail with the signed forms and all other related documents to your Bureau of Accounts field representative.
Cover Letter and Other Instructional Materials
- Cover Letter
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Instructions
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Estimates Receipts Worksheet
- FY2013 Tax Rate Recap, Pro Forma Recap, Additional Forms and Instructions
Download the FY2013 Automated Tax Recap Program
- RECAP13 - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (IMPORTANT: Read and then Print Out )
RECAP13.exe - click "GET FY2013 RECAP PROGRAM" link below to begin downloading recap13.exe file to your computer. Once download has completed, disconnect from our website. Enter Windows Explorer to highlight recap13.exe file and double-click to extract and create a new folder named c:\recap13 which will contain the recap13.xls file. Read "RECAP 2013 - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS" above for important installation instructions.
Page Last Updated 8/10/2012