The Annual City and Town Financial Report, Schedule A, is a year-end statement of revenues and other financing
sources, expenditures and other financing uses, changes in fund balances, certain balance sheet and other information.
Under state statute, the Director of Accounts is required to collect this information from all communities by November 30th each year.
- Schedule A data can be entered directly into DLS Gateway. It can also be uploaded from the Excel version of
Schedule A by using the new “Upload Excel Schedule A” page in Gateway.
Important update 3/25/2017: Gateway Modernization of Schedule A was completed on Saturday, March 25th, 2017. The
previous Excel template, scheda16a.xlsx, was replaced by a new template that no longer requires conversion prior to
uploading. You must use the new template, ScheduleA_uploadR4.xlsx, to upload data from Excel to Gateway.
The previous template will no longer work. Contact your Bureau of Accounts Field Representative for assistance.
Cover Letter and Instructions
- Schedule A - Cover Letter
- Schedule A - Guidelines and Reference Manual
- Statutory Reconciliation Instructions and Spreadsheet
- Modernization of Schedule A
Download the FY2016 Schedule A Program
- Download as Excel File (ScheduleA_uploadR4.xlsx )
Last Page Update 3/24/2017