The Annual City and Town Financial Report, Schedule A, is a year-end statement of revenues and other financing
sources, expenditures and other financing uses, changes in fund balances, certain balance sheet and other information.
Under state statute, the Director of Accounts is required to collect this information from all communities by October 31
each year. The automated program includes Beginning Fund Balances based upon last fiscal year's Ending Fund
Balances as well as Logical Edit checks.
- Schedule A data can be entered directly into DLS Gateway. It can also be uploaded from the Excel version of
Schedule A after conversion by the Community Software Consortium’s Schedule A Converter program. See
the document below, “Converting and Uploading Schedule A to DLS Gateway,” for more information on
Cover Letter and Instructions
- Schedule A - Cover Letter
- Schedule A - Guidelines and Reference Manual
- Statutory Reconciliation | Instructions | Spreadsheet
- Converting and Uploading Schedule A to DLS Gateway
Download the FY2016 Schedule A Program
Last Page Update 8/18/2016