In order to view the information contained in the documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Version.
- Memorandum to Boards of Assessors
This memo describes the FY2007 valuation changes and notes changes to companies that we believe to be significant.
- FY2007 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Values The Commissioner of Revenue has determined and certified the full and fair cash valuation as of January 1, 2006, for fiscal year 2007, of the machinery, poles, wires and underground conduits, wires and pipes of the centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies. (G. L. c. 59 §39.) The property owner or the board of assessors has the right to appeal the valuations to the Appellate Tax Board on or before June 15, 2006. If you have any questions, please contact Walter Sandoval Dusza at (617) 626-4087or John Gillet (617) 626-3605 or send email to email@example.com
- FY2007 New Growth The new growth value for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
- FY2007 Centrally Valued Telephone & Telegraph Companies
This is a list of the billing addresses for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
- FY2007 Companies Filing Returns to be Locally Valued This is a list company names and address that filed a state return but were not centrally valued. These companies and all others not centrally valued should file and be valued locally.