In order to view the information contained in the documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Version.
- Additional Landline Telephone & Telegraph Data Fiscal Year 2010 - FCC Categories Memorandum
- FY2010 Additional Landline Telephone & Telegraph Data Pivot Table file size 2MB
FY2010 Memorandum to Board of Assessors
- This memo describes the Certified Telephone & Telegraph Valuations for Fiscal Year 2010
FY2010 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Values
The Commissioner of Revenue has determined and certified the full and fair cash valuation as of January 1, 2009, for fiscal year 2010, of the machinery, poles, wires and underground conduits, wires and pipes of the centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies. (G. L. c. 59 §39.) The property owner or the board of assessors has the right to appeal the valuations to the Appellate Tax Board on or before June 15, 2009.
FY2010 New Growth
The new growth value for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
FY2010 Centrally Valued Telephone & Telegraph Company Addresses
This is a list of the billing addresses for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
FY2010 Telephone and Telegraph Companies Filing Returns to be Locally Valued
This is a list company names and address that filed a state return but were not centrally valued. These companies and all others not centrally valued should file and be valued locally
- Fiscal Year 2010 Multiplier Tables Used for Telephone Company Values
- FY2010 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Values