In order to view the information contained in the documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Version.
FY2012 Memorandum to Board of Assessors
- This memo describes the Certified Telephone & Telegraph Valuations for Fiscal Year 2012
FY2012 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Certified Values
The Commissioner of Revenue has determined and certified the full and fair cash valuation as of January 1, 2011, for fiscal year 2012, of the machinery, poles, wires and underground conduits, wires and pipes of the centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies. (G. L. c. 59 §39.) The property owner or the board of assessors has the right to appeal the valuations to the Appellate Tax Board on or before June 15, 2011.
- FY2012 New Growth The new growth value for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
- FY2012 Centrally Valued Telephone & Telegraph Company Addresses This is a list of the billing addresses for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
- Fiscal Year 2012 Multiplier Tables Used for Telephone Company Values
- FY2012 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Certified Values
- Additional Landline Telephone & Telegraph Data Fiscal Year 2012 - FCC Categories Memorandum
- FY2012 Additional Landline Telephone & Telegraph Data Pivot Table file size 1MB
- FY2012 Telephone and Telegraph Return:
- Instructions Letter for Form 5941
- Form 5941 file size 3MB * Please note that the multiplier table will no longer be updated on the posted 5941 Form, also there is an additional requirement of a second Appendix.
- Finders List - Archaic Community, District, Neighborhood, Section and Village, Names in Massachusetts (to match a name of a village, section or neighborhood to the official list of names of the 351 Massachusetts communities)