In order to view the information contained in the documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader Version
- LA3 Excel Macros
- This is an Excel Workbook of macros that perform analysis on the LA3 sales report and checks compliance with our Certification Standards . Macros are programs (sets of instructions) that run within Excel.The various analysis sheets point out coding, ratio and consistency issues and can also be used, prior to a change in values, to determine assessment levels and consistency. The Excel Workbook is accompanied by a separate Word document – Using the LA3 Macros - Step by Step Directions . These directions will guide the user through the review process and point out specifics as to what to look for in the analysis. If additional training is needed beyond the directions or if there are questions regarding the macros, the assessors can contact the MAAO. Contact information is provided on the direction sheets.
- Agenda: FY15 Certification Workshops file size 2MB
- Certification Year Reallocation Maps and Schedules
- Time Adjusting Sales Prices (Powerpoint Show - Click mouse on screen to advance or use navigation keys at bottom left corner of slide)
- Property Type Classification Codes, Non-Arms Length Codes and Sales Report Spreadsheet Specifications
- Certification Cycle for Each City and Town from 1981 to 2009
- In-house Revaluation Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Assessment Certification Manual and Field Review Manual
- Certification Standards (Guidelines for Development of a Minimum Reassessment Program)
- List of Revaluation Contractors List of Revaluation Contractors working in Massachusetts. A compilation of names, addresses, and phone numbers of all firms and individuals that provide professional appraisal services related to reassessment of Massachusetts cities and towns.
Last Page Update 01/19/2016