- The Bureau of Local Assessment in conjunction with the Massachusetts Association of Assessing Officers developed Income and Expense Form (LA-38D) templates. The templates are designed so that they will be easy to download and adapt to meet specific community needs. Assessors may also elect to use all or some portions of the form. Whether assessors use the recommended form or another I&E form, assessors in every community should be obtaining this confidential real estate income and expense data on an annual basis to assist in developing values that accurately reflect fluctuations in the market.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) selection and mapping of sales by municipality/region, property type, price, and date. Zoom to detailed map of sale location. Mapping of LA-3 Real Property Sales: Geographic Information System (GIS) selection and mapping of sales by municipality/region, property type, price, and date. Zoom to detailed map of sale location.
- Submitting sales information electronically benefits municipal officials, real estate professionals and the general public by making sales data readily available online. Read to learn how Sales data contained in the Gateway database can be searched, viewed and even exported to Microsoft Excel.
- The Corporations Book is available for all to use. This Corporations Book is "searchable". Just insert a letter or several names then click "search", all of the information is at your fingertips.
- List of Revaluation Contractors working in Massachusetts. A compilation of names, addresses, and phone numbers of all firms and individuals that provide professional appraisal services related to reassessment of Massachusetts cities and towns.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.