|January 1, 2014|
May 29, 2014
Annually the Corporations Subject to Taxation in Massachusetts listing is published on the DLS' Internet website. We publish this list solely on the Internet. On our website we have a Corporation Book On-line Search program to facilitate keyword and community based searches, we have a link to the Secretary of State's Corporation Database to enable a user to search for additional information not found in the Corporation Book, and we have Downloadable Data Files of the entire database so users may obtain complete copies of the published listing.
Please be advised that during peak hours of operation, users may experience delays and/or problems when using our Corporation Book On-line Search program. If you experience problems, you may search for corporations using the Downloadable Data Files. To find a corporation, depress the Control and F keys simultaneously and a Find pop-up box will appear, enabling the user to enter the (preferably unique) word or words in a corporation's name to locate it. We are working on improving program performance and will advise users here when those improvements are complete.
Questions can be addressed to - Corpbook@dor.state.ma.us
Downloadable Data Files:
Corporation Book in Adobe PDF format
- 2014 Corporation Book file size 6MB
- 2013 Corporation Book file size 6MB
- 2012 Corporation Book file size 7MB
- 2011 Corporation Book file size 3MB
- 2010 Corporation Book file size 3MB
- 2009 Corporation Book file size 3MB
- 2008 Corporation Book file size 3MB
- 2007 Corporation Book file size 3MB
- 2006 Corporation Book file size 3MB
- 2005 Corporation Book file size 2MB
- 2004 Corporation Book file size 2MB
- 2003 Corporation Book file size 2MB
- 2002 Corporation Book file size 2MB
Last Page Update 05/29/2014
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.